|Planning and Zoning Department|
The Planning and Zoning Department is available to residents and businesses to offer them assistance or direct them to the proper resources they need regarding any residential or commercial planning or zoning related issues.
The Town of East Greenbush Town Board held a special meeting on April 30, 2008 at 5:45 PM at town hall to schedule a public hearing on the Town’s MS4 Phase II Stormwater Program Year 5 Annual Report for Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 6:30 PM at town hall.
You may review the Town’s Draft MS4 Annual Report for 2009 in the the Documents/Download section under the Planning Department. Once finalized later this month, it will be replaced by the Final Report.
View available document downloads for the Planning and Zoning Department.
For More Information Contact:
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 February 2014 12:42|
- 8/12/2014 6-8PM - Music in the Park- Carmine Dio
- 8/12/2014 7:30PM - ZBA Meeting
- 8/13/2014 7:00PM - Planning Board Meeting
- 8/14/2014 4:00PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- 8/14/2014 6-8PM - Music in the Park- Fast Company Classics
- 8/19/2014 6-8PM - Music in the Park- Patsy Cline Experience
- 8/20/2014 7:00PM - Town Board Meeting
- 8/26/2014 7:30PM - ZBA Meeting
- 8/26/2014 6-8PM - Music in the Park- Winchester & Young
- 8/27/2014 7:00PM - Planning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.