Assessor Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a Veteran’s Exemption if I was not in combat?
Can I have an exemption on more than one property?
How can I prove my residency?
Can I get a copy of my deed?
Do I have to renew my exemptions every year?
Is the STAR exemption still available?
Can you tell me where to go to apply for my STAR Exemption?
I’m looking for information on a piece of property I do not own, what do I do?
When will my property be reassessed?
Will my taxes increase if my assessment goes up?
Please feel free to call us with any specific questions you may have.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 15 May 2014 10:57|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
**Schedules to be updated upon passing by respective Boards at beginning of year**
- Feb 6 - 7:00 PM - Board of Ethics Meeting
- Feb 8 - 6:00 PM - Town Pre-Board Meeting
- Feb 8 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Feb 14 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- Feb 15 - 6:40 PM - Public Hearing: Best Luther FD
- Feb 15 - 6:50 PM - Public Hearing: 3rd Ave FPD
- Feb 15 - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Feb 22 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Feb 27 - 7:00 PM - Special Town Board Meeting
- Feb 28 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
mod_btslideshowThere isn't any images, Please upload via modules management in admin section
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries from the town.