Representing the Judical branch of the local government, the Town of East Greenbush Justice Court is responsible for criminal, traffic, civil, environmental conservation, local law, and small claims matters occurring in the town. The court typically receives over 5,000 new cases every year and is in the top 7% of all town and village courts statewide.
For more information please call 477-5412.
Fax number: 518-477-6539
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 December 2015 09:51|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
**Schedules to be updated upon passing by respective Boards at beginning of year**
- Jan 2 - Town Offices Closed/No DMV
- Jan 3 - 6:00 PM - Organizational Meeting
- Jan 10 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting-Cancelled
- Jan 11 - 6:00 PM - Public Hearing - Regeneron SDEIS
- Jan 11 - 6:00 PM - Public Hearing - Updated Amenities
- Jan 11 - 7:00 PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- Jan 11 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Jan 16 - Town Offices Closed/No DMV
- Jan 18 - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Jan 24 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- Jan 25 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
mod_btslideshowThere isn't any images, Please upload via modules management in admin section
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries from the town.