Representing the Judical branch of the local government, the Town of East Greenbush Justice Court is responsible for criminal, traffic, civil, environmental conservation, local law, and small claims matters occurring in the town. The court typically receives over 5,000 new cases every year and is in the top 7% of all town and village courts statewide.
For more information please call 477-5412.
Fax number: 518-477-6539
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 December 2015 09:51|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
**Schedules to be updated upon passing by respective Boards at beginning of year**
- Feb 6 - 7:00 PM - Board of Ethics Meeting
- Feb 8 - 6:00 PM - Town Pre-Board Meeting
- Feb 8 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Feb 14 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- Feb 15 - 6:40 PM - Public Hearing: Best Luther FD
- Feb 15 - 6:50 PM - Public Hearing: 3rd Ave FPD
- Feb 15 - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Feb 22 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Feb 27 - 7:00 PM - Special Town Board Meeting
- Feb 28 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
mod_btslideshowThere isn't any images, Please upload via modules management in admin section
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries from the town.