EAST GREENBUSH TOWN PARK
The East Greenbush Town Park is located at the end of Town Park Road which is located off of Elliot Rd between Route 151 and Leslie Circle
Click below to access Google Maps where you can see a photo of the Town Park as well as use the map feature to get directions to the park. (Just click below, then click get Directions under the Google logo, and enter your starting location):
GENERAL USE OF PARKS
NO WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED IN ANY OF THE TOWN PARKS. This means no guns, knives, archery equipment, etc. Motorized off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, and vendors are not allowed in the parks unless authorized.
Health Department Regulations:
The Town Parks and facilities are permitted to operate as a public beach by the N.Y.S. Health Department, which regulates operations and monitors water quality and operations for the safety of patrons. Reports are filed at the Rensselaer County Health Department, 1600 Seventh Avenue, Troy, NY 12180.
Looking for seasonal employment opportunities? Click here for a list of opportunities and contact information.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 15:07|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
- 10/23/2014 4:30 PM - Special Meeting Re: Budget
- 10/27/2014 4:00 PM - Special Meeting Re: Exec Session/Contracts
- 10/28/2014 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- 10/31/2014 10-12 PM - Children's Halloween Parade
- 11/4/2014 - Town Hall Closed - Election Day -Bldg Open for Voting
- 11/6/2014 6:00 PM - Public Hearing - Preliminary Budget
- 11/11/2014 - Town Hall Closed - Veteran's Day
- 11/12/2014 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- 11/13/2014 4:00 PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- 11/17/2014 7:00 PM - CFAC Meeting
- 11/19/2014 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- 11/25/2014 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- 11/27/2014 - 11/28/2014 - Town Hall Closed - Thanksgiving
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.