East Greenbush Parks
To Reserve Park Pavilions for gatherings please call the Department of Public Works at 477-6103
1.The East Greenbush Town Park is located at the end of Town Park Road which is located off of Elliot Rd between Route 151 and Leslie Circle it boasts acres of walking trails, 2 pavilions, fishing in the pond (NYS fishing regulations apply), charcoal grills, playground, softball field, volleyball, horseshoes, and a Dog Park(Dog Park Regulations apply-see Town Clerk)
2.Hampton Manor Park and Beachhouse is located on Lakeshore Drive it holds basketball courts, tennis court, playground, Lakefront with a Beachhouse that has fooseball, games, and outdoor charcoal grill.
3.Onderdonk Park is located on Hampton Avenue.( Park Hours Vary) Onderdonk has a bocce court, shuffleboard, putting green, restrooms, and picnicking. Our Music in the Park Summer Concert Series is held here, as well as, our Senior Bocce club.
East Greenbush also has small neighborhood parks. Eckman, Prospect Heights, and Ontario.
Click below to access Google Maps where you can see a photo of the Town Park as well as use the map feature to get directions to the park. (Just click below, then click get Directions under the Google logo, and enter your starting location):
GENERAL USE OF PARKS
- All town facilities are available for public use 8 AM – dusk with the exception of Onderdonk Park, open May to October with varying hours.
- All automobiles must be parked in designated areas.
- The Town of East Greenbush is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All people using the parks should keep their area clean.
- Park users are responsible for any damage to their area &/or equipment used.
- Park personnel have the authority to have patrons removed from the park &/or recommend that permits be revoked for improper conduct or misuse of park equipment.
- Charcoal must be used for all heating (Town Park only).
- Pets must be in a contained area.
- The Town of East Greenbush also requests that individuals not bring animals to the Town Park during the summer months between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM due to Day Camp.
- Any driving inside the park(s) must be done at a safe rate of speed.
- Appropriate action will be taken if people are found in park during off-hours
- Motorized off-road vehicles including snowmobiles and 4-wheelers are not permitted in any of our Town Parks.
NO WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED IN ANY OF THE TOWN PARKS. This means no guns, knives, archery equipment, etc.