|Receiver of Taxes|
The Receiver of Taxes collects Town, County, and relieved school taxes. The office is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., during the week of 1/27/14 - 1/31/14 the office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Credit card payments are accepted to pay property taxes.) Property taxes are collected from January 1st until March 31st. After March 31st, taxes must be paid to the Rensselaer County Bureau of Finance in Troy. Water and sewer payments are accepted throughout the year. After September 30th, unpaid bills are added to January property taxes. Notary Services are also available.
Your Property Tax bills are now available online
The Town has made it possible for residents to access their tax bills online by entering the East Greenbush Online Tax System. This system allows you to search your property taxes from any computer with access to the Internet by entering the following website links.
For Town of East Greenbush tax information click here:
For East Greenbush Central School District tax information click here:
For more information contact:
|Last Updated on Friday, 27 December 2013 10:20|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
- Oct 12 - Town Hall Closed - Columbus Day
- Oct 13 - 7:30PM - ZBA Meeting
- Oct 14 - 7:00PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Oct 14 - 7:00PM - Board of Ethics Meeting
- Oct 15 - 4:00PM - Pre- Board Meeting
- Oct 19 - ALL DAY - EG goes PINK for Breast Cancer!
- Oct 21 - 7:00PM - Town Board Meeting
- Oct 27 - 7:30PM - ZBA Meeting
- Oct 28 - 7:00PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Oct 30 - 10A-12P - Toddler Halloween Party/Parade
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.