|Supervisor's Report Through 1/31/2013|
From the desk of:
Keith A. Langley, Supervisor
Town of East Greenbush
The Town Board along with the Police department welcomed two new Police Officers to our Police Force. Matthew C. Wyld and Mark J. Herrington are currently attending the Police Academy and we look forward to their service to the community.
I would like to welcome two of my appointments as well, Denise Corellis, and Janet Whitbeck. Denise joins the Town as the Supervisor’s Secretary, and Janet will be taking over as the Town Historian. I greatly appreciate Waldi Cavanaugh staying until I was able to find someone to take over the reins. Everyone at Town Hall will miss Waldi, as she has been valuable and has enriched the history of the Town for all to see. Enjoy your retirement Waldi!
This month we are making progress with the Waste Water Treatment Plant project as we move into the financial stage. The application has been submitted to EFC and planning is well under way. As always, if you have any questions regarding the WWTP, please don’t hesitate to email me, or call.
Congratulations to all the new officers and member of the three fire districts with in the Town of East Greenbush. My office, along with several of the Town Board members have had the privilege of attending the Fire Department Installation Dinners and learning of the accomplishments Best Luther, Clinton Heights and East Greenbush have made both locally and throughout New York State. We have three great volunteer organizations within our community that deserve thanks and congratulations for their hard work.
My final words in this Supervisor’s report go to a few of our Town employees who are currently recuperating from their surgeries. On behalf of Town Hall I would like to wish you well and for speedy recoveries. Your presence is missed and we look forward to your return!
|Last Updated on Thursday, 04 April 2013 11:53|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
- July 15 - 7PM - Town Board Meeting
- July 20 - Summer Camp Week 3
- July 22 - 7PM - Planning Board Meeting
- July 27 - Summer Camp Week 4
- July 28 - 7:30 PM - ZBA Meeting
- Aug 3 - Summer Camp Week 5
- Aug 4 - 6-8PM - Doc Scanlon Trio
- Aug 10 - Summer Camp Week 6
- Aug 11 - 7:30PM - ZBA Meeting
- Aug 11 - 6-8PM - Winchester & Young
- Aug 12 - 7PM - Planning Board
- Aug 13 - 4PM - Pre-Board Meeting
- Aug 18 - 6-8PM - Marty Wendell
- Aug 19 - 7PM - Town Board Meeting
- Aug 25 - 7:30PM - ZBA Meeting
- Aug 25 - 6-8PM - Carmine Dio
- Aug 26 - 7PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Aug 29 - 11-8PM - End of Summer Bash 2015
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.