|Employment Opportunity: Clerk|
The Town of East Greenbush is currently seeking applications to fill the position of Building Department Clerk. The Clerk's position falls under the CSEA Union's Collective Bargaining Agreement and has a starting salary of $32,000.92 per year. East Greenbush residency required. Please submit applications and resumes to
by Friday, March 3, 2017.
Please see job description for more details:
Building Department Clerk Job Description
RENSCO Civil Service Employment Application
|Last Updated on Friday, 17 February 2017 13:12|
Upcoming EventsDates & Times are subject to change
ZBA Schedule Planning Board Schedule Town Board Schedule
**Schedules to be updated upon passing by respective Boards at beginning of year**
- Feb 6 - 7:00 PM - Board of Ethics Meeting
- Feb 8 - 6:00 PM - Town Pre-Board Meeting
- Feb 8 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Feb 14 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
- Feb 15 - 6:40 PM - Public Hearing: Best Luther FD
- Feb 15 - 6:50 PM - Public Hearing: 3rd Ave FPD
- Feb 15 - 7:00 PM - Town Board Meeting
- Feb 22 - 7:00 PM - Planning Board Meeting
- Feb 27 - 7:00 PM - Special Town Board Meeting
- Feb 28 - 7:30 PM - Zoning Board Meeting
225 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518) 477-4775 phone
(518) 477-2386 fax
Town Hall Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm except Holidays. Note that some departments operate additional hours as listed on their pages.
mod_btslideshowThere isn't any images, Please upload via modules management in admin section
Website CommentsPlease contact our webmaster with any comments, corrections, or questions regarding the website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries from the town.